Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Foam - Trimtec Systems
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Foam
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam products whether used for insulation or packaging are lightweight, versatile, sanitary, energy efficient and most of all cost effective. Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) physical properties allow for almost universal application. A variety of sizes, densities and thicknesses are available.
With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is the preferred material among architects, designers, builders and contractors.
Here are a few of the positive aspects you can get from
- valuable resource that can be re-manufactured back into recycled foam
or made into an amazing array of durable polystyrene products - from
office supplies to video cassette cartridges.
Friendly - EPS foam is an inert material
without harmful chemicals like CFC, HCFC, HFC, or
formaldehyde that off-gas or leach during its use or disposal.
- Buoyant - it has 90% air material and is good material for
marine applications like a flotation
system that are filled with virgin expanded
- Lightweight - can be set into place by hand or by
lightweight construction equipment which makes it handy for these
- Versatile - EPS blocks and sheets can be custom fabricated
into almost any design and the versatility of EPS foam lends itself to
- Durable - has excellent mechanical properties making it
very good choice for load-bearing roof insulation, sub-pavement
flooring, as internal or external insulation, and some other building
- Affordable Solution - cost-effective alternative
to wood, plastic, and concrete.
- Attractive - texture coat can be added by the
client to simulate various textures and finishes. The final finish can
simulate a variety of material such as rock, brick, stone, wood, metal,
Call us today! 614-820-0340. We will provide you with a FREE quote and answer any questions.